Wow Has time flown by since the last time I wrote anything and I think Rachael gets after me day after day to keep up to date with it!! I'm just to busy with life to remember to do this! lol.. Ill try to do better..
So Christmas has come and gone already, that went pretty fast.. We spent our first Christmas together at his parents house... We decided that since we spent Thanksgiving with my family we would spend Christmas with his.. What a change it is to try to share families... It was a good Christmas though.. We spent Christmas eve at his parents house and had snacks with all his family and grandparents.. We played games for a little while that night and then all went to bed... Christmas morning was a joy when we woke up to about a foot of snow! We ate some breakfast with his parents and then I went out and helped clear off the driveways... We got Jaxon that afternoon and then we ate dinner with his family and played in the snow... We watched Fred Claus that night with everyone and then went back to our house to sleep.. We woke up the next day to yet more snow.. It was fun to play in it for a few hours....
Since we got so much snow we were snowed into our driveway and kept getting stuck... I sure do miss living in Soda... If we lived there someone would be there to help us plow out our driveway! We went an watched Marlee and Me that afternoon with Jaxon, Ryan, Jacee and his Grandparents.. That is an awesome show.. It made me cry..
I hope Santa found each one of you and that you were able to celebrate the real meaning of christmas this year... We love you!!!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for updating it....it sure was fun to hang out with you guys!
Post a Comment