Monday, January 19, 2009

New Year

So I'm late on writing about my new year but if you've read Rachael's you already know what we did.. For Christmas this year Dustin got me a night stay at the black swan inn for new years eve.. I told him I just wanted a romantic getaway with him for christmas.. After he got off work that day we went and had dinner with Rachael and Brad. We ate at Ruby Tuesdays... They have some amazing food there :D.. After dinner we went back to the hotel and went our separate ways.. Me and Dustin stayed in the Jungle Falls Suite.. It was pretty amazing.. Here are some pictures.

The T.V. sat in a rock

This is where the little breakfast nock was.


The todeum pole that sat next to the bed.


The hot tub.. It was amazing :D

The goldfish that hung out in our room with us.

This is not all of the pictures but some of them.

That next morning Rachael called me after they left the hotel and she said we might want to leave early to clean off our car.. I wished I would have taken my camera down to get some pictures of it but I forgot... So we walked down to see what she was talking about.. Well our car was decorated pretty good.. There was a wreath on the front hanging on by a wire hanger, oreos stuck all over the windows, whipping cream writing on the windows, red stars taped to the windows and pop cans tided to the back of the car... We laughed about it and wondered who would have done that.. Well I got to thinking and remebered that his mom had told me that they wanted to do that for our honeymoon but didnt think about it in enough time to get it all done.. So I thought she was the one who would have done it but Dustin didnt seem to think so.. We called her and she denied it.. We carried on the rest of the day thinking about who it would have been.. We were on our way to pick up Jaxon and we all rode together in their car and we found some evidence in their car so we caught them... It was funny to joke around about it for the rest of the day.... All I have to say is pay backs suck!! :D

Anyways ive talked alot now so i guess ill stop... Hope all is well with you everyone.... We love you all!

No comments: