Thursday, September 11, 2008

Busy Lifes

Its been awhile since ive wrote and Rachael has gotten on me to update it so here I am.
Not to much has happened since the last time I wrote... I'm still working and so is Dustin... We love our jobs..

Dustin has to go to Wiscousin for a week starting Sunday... Poor me has to be all alone :( This will be the first time we have been apart for a night since I moved to pocatello in May.. We used to be apart all the time when I was living in Twin but since I moved we havent been apart.. Its going to be a tuff week for sure!!!! I do however get to stay with his mom all week since her husband gets to go along with him! :( The money will be good though..

We are still hoping and praying for a miracle that we get to see Jaxon soon!!! We miss him so much.. Please continue to keep us and him in your prayers... Rumor has it that his mom's boyfriend was abusing her so we hope that he wasnt a victim as well....

As soon as I figure out how to work this thing out ill be posting pictures of our work... Dustin's is more to look at then mine is.... I will also post pictures from his trip when he returns...

Hope all is well with everyone else. :D

1 comment:

Scottypoo said...

Hey, If you get bored this next week when your hubby leaves, call us. We are around. I have a light load right now at school and eileen typically works Mon, Wed, and Fri Only.