Thursday, August 21, 2008

Update on Life

I just thought I would update all of you on our busy newleywed life.

We are still in love after two months of being married and eight months of dating! What a wonderful guy I married!!!! He takes very good care of me. I couldnt ask for anyone better.

I am currently working at Bed Bath and Beyond in Pocatello. Its a great store.. You should check it out sometime. I work part time but it seems like fulltime just not with the hours. lol. Besides work I clean the house and do what most wifes do... Get up early in the morning to make your husband lunch before he goes to work..

Dustin is working at VTCU in Pocatello. That is Virgina Transformers. Im not sure what the C or the U stand for. Its where they paint HUGE Transformers. Its a good paying job and he likes it so far. He just doesnt like that he has to be up by 530 every morning.

We have not seen Jaxon since we got married but were still working on getting him.. Keep us in your prayers!!!

The Carneys

3 comments:

Scottypoo said...

Hey, Looks like you gave into the blogging world just like the rest of us. Congrats. Very cute blog. We should hang out sometime since we live in the same city. So are you guys going to school that is starting up this next week?

AMY LEVATAU said...

yay i'm so glad you guys have a blog so i can keep up on whats going on in your lives! :)

Joyce said...

Tauna!!! Yay. You have a blog. So good to hear about what's happening with you. I hope things work out soon that you get to have that cute little boy with you some of the time. Happy blogging.